Monday, February 06, 2006

my 'spot'

Tease very sensually all over..

very slowly...

seductively...

use your hands.. your tongue..your breath.. lips.. your bottom..your voice... any part of you that feels good to use..

Go with your instincts and allow yourself to be lost in erotisism together with me...

take your time..no rush.. time has no importance and has stopped for us right now

Tie me down.. dance for me.. strip for me.. feel your sensuality and be proud and reveal it to me..

Be erotic.. be dirty.. touch yourself and lose yourself in front of me...

when you see I am aroused, tease me.. do not give me what I want

No matter what I say I will do to you once I am free..

I am yours for this moment so make the most of it and torment me like I will torment you. your chance for revenge.. a little pain is good.. sensual and erotic pain only..as for what goes around comes around.. again and again in this instance..

read me and my responses.. both physical and verbal. read my eyes as to what they say to you.. what they ask of you.. but do not be so quick to give.. as long as you do give eventually you will find my 'spot'

10 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

uhm... *sputters*... yeah... well... k... uh.... *blushes*

1:41 PM  
Blogger Kate Watson said...

uhm... yeah, what curious said...

geez... it's not nice to tease the girls you know!

1:48 PM  
Blogger zigzag12 said...

curious and kate

I will take that as a

*Thank you for your compliments, I enjoyed reading them very much!!*

And I beg to differ re: not nice to tease girls.. ;)

can't have everything we want dished out on a plate now :)

big hugs to you


Gav x x x

2:45 PM  
Blogger WistfulWench said...

Well, now that I see you offering a plate....

:-D

Glorious, delicious thoughts!

4:39 PM  
Blogger zigzag12 said...

Wistful-

So glad to see its more than my gastronomic creations that get the juices flowing..

Hugs to you

:P

11:25 PM  
Blogger Spring, Ph.D. said...

*wipes drool off chin and reads again*

6:21 PM  
Blogger zigzag12 said...

Spring

care for a tissue? please allow me.

I'm glad you enjoyed, thanks for reading :)

2:40 AM  
Blogger Mim said...

totally delicious, and what a pleasure to read this from a man. sorry to sound sexist, it's just unusually open and vulnerable and sensual and damn it was fun to read!

8:31 PM  
Blogger zigzag12 said...

mi3

Many thanks to you for reading and for your veryu kind comments, no offense taken btw!

I feel good to show my vunerablitity as I feel empowered by doing so.

Do you find the same?

Take care you..

Hugs

Gav x

12:39 PM  
Blogger Lena said...

Your name makes me think of Sir Gawain and the bed of wonders. Hehe.

3:07 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home